In order to protect your pets and make Town & Country Veterinarians Pet Resort a safe environment for all of our guests, we require proof of current vaccinations and parasite-free coats for each pet upon check-in to the resort. Additional fees for flea treatments or safe handling of aggressive pets may apply.
The necessary vaccinations for your pet are as follows.
ATTENTION: The Canine Influenza is now required for boarding.
- Dogs: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella and a negative intestinal parasite fecal exam within the previous six months.
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP and a negative intestinal parasite fecal exam within the past year.
Deposits, Cancellations and Policies
- When making a reservation, a credit card must be left on file.
- Reservations cancelled less than seventy-two hours before the date of arrival will incur a fee.
- If a pet is not admitted to the resort on the scheduled day of arrival, that reservation will be cancelled and will incur a fee.
- The cancellation fee is equal to one night of boarding for each pet scheduled.
Medications and Treatments
All medications must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- We offer Hill’s® Science Diet Canine Adult pet food in the resort at no additional charge, or you are welcome to bring your pet’s own special diet.
- We ask that you please bring all dry food pre-packaged into meal sized portions.
- We serve all of our meals in sanitized stainless steel, so it is not necessary to bring food bowls for your pet’s stay.
- If you would like to purchase your food from our selection of Hill’s® Science Diet Canine Adult on the day of admission, we are happy to package it for you. We ask that you select a bag of food appropriate for the duration of your pet’s stay.
Beds are provided for all pets, so it is not necessary to bring one. We do encourage owners to bring a small blanket or favorite toy to help your pet feel more at home during their stay.
One of the advantages of boarding your pet at Town & Country Veterinarians is that veterinary attention is readily available should the need arise. In the event of an emergency, we will make a concerted effort to contact you before administering any treatment to your pet. If an illness should arise and your emergency contact cannot be reached in a timely manner, Town & Country Veterinarians will perform any necessary diagnostics and treatment.